Friday, October 7, 2011

Pause & Recharge

It is hard to believe that it is Friday. I guess I can even say finally Friday. It has been 2 weeks of both kids at home full time for the Australian school and kinder holiday. No activities, no excuses for not hanging out full time doing fun things. We have done just that. There have been something to do everyday and I can honestly say that at this point, we are all pretty tired. I never thought I'd say this but we miss the hustle and bustle of kinder and drop offs and what not.















So this brain is a little bit tired of arts and crafts, ant farming, sand castle building, play dates, magic garden building, drawing, soccer games, being dogs, etc etc.. so this weekend it will be a good time to press pause and recharge for term 4. Can't believe it is the last term of the year, and next year means school start for my daughter. Hmm maybe another week with them just hanging out wouldn't be that bad.. time goes too fast in so many other areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v