Friday, January 25, 2013

Moments | Friday Details







D wears: Thermal leggings by American Apparel // Raglan long sleeve by Mini & Maximus // Hoodie by American Apparel // Shoes by Converse // Beanie by Vans // Necklace is home made from summer beach adventures.

Friday at last, and slap a long weekend on that (with Australia Day = public holiday) and a big smile is across our faces. That means, BBQ, firework and an extra day to kick back on... a good recipe for a good weekend! LOVE. Happy Friday out there!!!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos amazing actually. do you mind if I ask how you got that look to them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johanna - Thank you very much. I use photoshop, and my own coloring techniques (will be a too long answer if I go into them in detail here) but you are welcome to email me on: minordetales@yahoo.com and I can tell you there :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v