Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Moments | Warm, Slow Days









M wears: Baggy leggings by Skandinavian Raw // Top by Witchery Kids // Shoes by Native Shoes // Tote bag by Missie Munster

Some random photos from one of our days on school holiday. There has been something different this school holiday. A calm, an easy going feeling and most of all no feeling of "I wish it was back to school already" because lets face it, a 6 year old need things to do, like all the time! One of the most obvious things about the age difference between mum and daughter is definitely the urge to have things to do, constantly. I so remember the feeling from that age, that if there were nothing on the agenda you tried to think up something so the day wouldn't be without a plan. Now, I have to say I am so content with very little on the agenda. An hour with no aims or plans is great.

But this holiday we have been in sync with each other. We stroll the little local shops, do some craft lessons here and there, catch a movie together or just hang out at the beach. I am wondering which of us that has changed?? I am fearing it might be my little girl that is growing up... so I am hoping it is my tolerance level that has increased instead :) The days is quickly running out before school starts again, and I can honestly say I wished we had a few more weeks together. This has definitely been the best summer holiday yet!!

2 comments:

  1. The matching braclets are very sweet, my daughter would love one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, we bought ours at Cotton on Kids (Australia) :) But you can of course make them yourself as well.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v