Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moments | Mothers Day

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
D wears: Jacket by Finger in the Nose, pompom beanie by Witchery (mama's!) pants by Witchery Kids, shoes by Pumpkin Patch. M wears: Rain jacket by Åhlens, leggings by Rittenhouse shoes by Native.

A rainy Mothers day in Australia today, but we managed to go out and get a nice lunch at one of our favorite local venues. I was spoiled with a sleep in, coffee in bed and of course the mandatory big bed bounce festival (care of M&D, I have to admit I am amazed that this bed has lasted this long). The weather kept us from venturing further out today, but I am just fine with that. A couple of lit candles, kids and husband close by is all I need right now! Happy Mothers Day out there...

6 comments:

  1. Happy mothers day to you too! I love the beanie your little boy is wearing, may I ask where that is from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn - thank you! Oh I see I forgot to put up wear info. Well that is kind of funny because he actually took MY beanie today.. it is adult size and from Witchery. You can see it here:
    http://www.witchery.com.au/just-in/ribbed-pom-pom-beanie/w1/i7554712_4335133/
    comes in white and black. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH I see. love the fur on it. I found the rain jacket at Oii btw. Navy blue was just as nice looking thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos. what a little style boy you have, love seeing what they wear and i am actually wondering about your girls leggings? have a nice mothers day and weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sofia - thank you, glad you like them :) My girl is wearing jellyfish leggings by Rittenhouse. Last seasons though so not sure how easy they are to find. They are featured here:
    http://www.minimusthave.com/wear/2011/05/lovely-leggings-keeping-little-pins-warm-and-oh-so-cool-this-winter/

    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taryn, glad you found the FIYN jacket.. I like the navy one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v