Friday, April 19, 2013

Shaka Muchacha SS13 | Mini & Maximus


Here are some photos from one of the first shoots I did with the Shaka Muchacha collection for Mini & Maximus. It was a bit of a chilly morning down on the beach where we spotted helicopters, crabs and a whole pack of dogs. I love this outfit. Such a perfect set up for my little man (but my girl is also equally fond of it which is so perfect.) The wave print is also a favorite for us. The contrast is beautiful and art piece in itself. What is your favorite piece from this collection??






D wears:
Surf Surf Surf Hoodie by Mini & Maximus // Wave tee by Mini & Maximus // Lay Low Pants by Mini & Maximus // Beanie by Vans // Shoes by Converse.

1 comment:

  1. I like a lot in this new collection but my favorite pieces is the mermaid holding a shark tee, the love hands and the new pillows! ^^^ Beautiful photos as usual above, he is such a little dude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v