Monday, August 6, 2012

GRO Company AW12


I have said it before and I have to say it again, Gro Company IS one of our favorite designers out there. Anette Nordrup, the designer behind the Danish label is rocking it with yet another great looking collection, the AW12 that is soon available in a number of retailers and of course in their own webshop.

I absolutely adore their comfortable yet well crafted style. It is rare that I love both the boy and the girl collection in labels but I always find plenty of favorites for both my boy and my girl in Gro's selections ( If I had a baby there would be heaps of things to put on the wish list too). Here are just a few of my favorites for AW12. Believe me I could go on and on about this label, it was hard enough to just pick out some favorites for this post. For more info regarding the collection and to find retailers of this label, visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v