Wednesday, August 29, 2012

For the wee lad!


There is no need to complain that there isn't enough great clothes out there for the little guys. Just check out this line up from About A Boy! Your little man will be styling it in no time...

From top left.
1. Fox Hoodie vest by Minti 
2. Sweatshirt shorts by Minti
3. Fox envelope tee by Minti
4. I Am New bib by Minti
5. Beanie cap by Knucklehead
6. Bear onesie by Minti
7. Singlets by Knucklehead
8. Owl blanket by Minti
9. Donuts onesie by Minti
10. Sweatshirt shorts by Minti
11. Yum bib by Minti.

4 comments:

  1. I think Holden needs all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the urge to get these myself but my guy is way to big for these now :)

      Delete
  2. I love those Minti prints! The fox is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fox is so cute! Minti is so great with their prints. Nick and Amy (husband and wife duo) does their prints themselves..

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v