Thursday, August 22, 2013

Moments | Winter Beach Bums










M wears: Fleece jacket by Witchery Kids / Skirt by Molo / Beanie by CTH Mini / Stockings by Bonds / Boots by Emu Uggs. D wears: Jacket by Danefæ / Pants by Katvig / Gumboots by Hummel Kids / Beanie home-made.

Some photos from the weekend that past. We braved some strong but rather warm winds and the kids had fun running on the sand. When the wind blew the sand it was almost like being in Scandinavian winter landscape, with the snow flying close to the ground. The water still looks nice enough to jump into but still way too cold. I can't wait until we can pack a big beach bag and head on down for a dip! Soon...soon I hope.

4 comments:

  1. You always have so many different beanies and caps, it looks really great! I wish my children would wear them too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vibeke - I'm afraid I am a beanie addict so most of them actually belong to me, but I am lucky that my kids share my love for beanies and have a big enough head to wear them ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, is it already that cold!! But your pictures are AMAZING :-) Then who minds a chilly wind..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie - It has actually been a lot colder, we are slowly going into Spring as you are heading into Autumn in Europe. Thank you for your kind comments :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v