Friday, August 9, 2013

For Their Feet | MAÁ Shoes




These amazing little kicks came to the mailbox the other day and they have given me serious shoe envy! I can't tell you how much I wished these came in my own size. First I had some second thought about getting high tops with laces for my little guy, since he is no where near tying his own shoe laces, but the great design got the best of me and I decided to give them a try, and I am so happy I did!

Handmade by MAÁ shoes in Spain, these little fellas are soft as leather can get. They literary feel like a second skin, and that makes them really easy to put on as well (which was my worry). Equipped with a solid and soft sole it is also a comfortable shoe that will keep up with busy little feet. The unique hole design also works as a perfect breathing system so there will be no hot feet here.

These shoes are specifically designed for Fourmonkeys and is a part of their Rocker style section. Best thing is it is a unisex design so they look just great on a little boy rebel as well as a little girl rocker.

Available in size 22 to 32 with a whopping 50% OFF  available right here.

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of ordering these shoes for my daughter. Can you please tell me if they are true to size or on the small/large side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NL,
      I would say they are true to size. But I would recommend to measure your daughter's foot and send an email to Kinga (owner of fourmonkeys) and she would advice you what size would be the best for your daughter. Saves you sending them back if they don't fit. That is what we did :) These shoes are great btw, my son really likes them.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v