Friday, June 15, 2012

Moments | Colour Friday!









D wears: Sweatshirt by Mini Rodini, Pants by Cotton On Kids, Jacket by Mini Rodini, Cap by Diesel and shoes by Puma.

TGIF! Even though we had Monday off this week it has still felt like  a long week, and its nice to finally arrive on a Friday. We had a rare day of sun today so we headed out early and decided to stay out all the time until school pickup. Phu! My legs are so tired right now. A good 4 hours of walking and following in the footsteps of this little guy... NOT easy I tell you. We hit a few nice spots, like a big wooden playground and the local skate park. D has gotten so into skateboarding lately but I feel he is too young to really have a go at it, especially in a skate park. I skated myself growing up and I know how much I fell so, a bit older and lots of safety gear and then we can discuss it (the pic on the skateboard was very supervised..haha. Otherwise helmet on!) It was nice with some sun in the face and it was good to see the kids out and about and enjoying their Friday afternoon being active. We went to school a bit early to catch the Friday sing event. It was so good seeing M up there with her class singing in Chinese(!). It is their second language they learn in school.. I am amazed! D was everywhere as usual and for a second or two he manged to sneak out of the hall and hide in a classroom... gaaaah! I swear I wish I had a GPS on this one! Finally found him smiling in a corner and my heart was back to normal again... Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v