Monday, May 27, 2013

ART WATCH | JEFF SOTO

A big part of fueling my own inspiration is street art, living in Melbourne I get to see a fair bit and it always gets me going. I thought I would share a few artists that I love and get inspired from. Today I thought I would show some work of American artist Jeff Soto. Born in 1975, his distinct colour palette, subject matter and technique have been said to bridge the gap between Pop Surrealism and Street Art.

Inspired by youthful nostalgia, nature, graffiti, hip-hop and popular culture. His bold, representational work is simultaneously accessible and stimulating.

For more info and to see more work of Jeff Soto visit his << website. >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v