Friday, April 20, 2012

KIDS CASE | Brand Watch

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have very nostalgic memories of this label. First time I came across it was a rainy day in Copenhagen, Denmark and I ran into this lovely children's shop called Englebørn to get away from the rain (I know..how good is it not to spend a 30 minutes in a kids shop blaming it on the rain!) I loved this shop. There were so many nice little labels with colourful clothes and the atmosphere in there was the best. One of the labels I found was of course Kids Case. The quality struck me as amazing and the colour schemes were so gorgeous. I saw a jumpsuit in red and white and one in petrol and grey. I had such a hard time choosing which one to get for my then 5 month old girl (finally picked the red and white). But ever since then I have loved this label for its lovely knits and great designs and cuts. There seem to be something special in each collection that makes me want to buy for all three categories, boys, girls and babies!

Kids Case was founded in 2000 in Amsterdam, The Neatherlands as a small independent company by designer Jacqueline van Nieuwkerk and marketer Merel Verbrugge. Their intention was to design collections that fitted the lifestyle of individualistic and modern parents and their children. Right from the launch their first collection in 2001 became a big success. Today Kids Case are available all over the world, from Amsterdam to London, from Tokyo to New York.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, interesting. Very interesting indeed :) What do you say about their pricing? Is it reasonable? Only one retailer in Finland so far, should there be more? That's the question! ;)

    - Jenni

    P.S. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, I would look into it, they have been around for a long time and they make really lovely collections :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v