Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Girls World

I got my bouncing girl back. She is still a bit careful with her left arm, but it is amazing just how quick little people heal. Ever since she was a baby she has been 100% full of energy. I remember when she was a baby she would love nothing better than if I placed her on the bed and pushed down on the bed so she would bounce up and down...she would giggle so much and it would be the most contagious laughter that I almost couldn't stop myself. But with that said, she has also been a quite careful girl. She doesn't take any unnecessary chances (like I did). She loves her girly stuff, and one of her favorite toys are her Pegasus horse with a shining star. Rainbows, hearts and unicorns are the cornerstones of her world right now... and I love just how different she is to me in that aspect. I climbed trees, skateboarded and tried to break all sorts of stupid records. I wonder if growing up with a big brother instead of a little brother has something to do with that? Well while pondering that I think it is time to deal with today's to do list. Enjoy your Tuesday out there...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
M wears: vintage blouse, flamingo pants by Missie Munster.

6 comments:

  1. That first picture is amazing! and I also looove her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leen - me too! Wish those pants and blouse came in my size! How great your collection is taking off...looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Vibeke! Mange tak :) Det var då en dejlig kollektion af cowboy bukser I har :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ulrika :) Jag har blivit helt förälskad i ditt Braided silver armband..helt min stil! Får ta och se om jag kan beställa ett snart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v