Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello Summer | Missie Munster

To continue with our run up for summer over here, I am posting another hello summer favourite, Missie Munster swimwear! Missie Munster the sister to Munster, has come out with some really nice swimwear again. Here are two of my favourites from this SS13 collection (which I wouldn't mind wearing myself!). I am loving the tones, the patterns and the pure feeling of summer which both suits has. I can see a lot of lazy afternoons on the beach in these!

You can find the suits here: (if in search for a certain size, let me know and I might be able to find it for you, just leave a comment below).

Shade Swimsuit / Treasure Swimsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v