Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Up Close | In the bag!







There has been some new additions to the kids wardrobe lately. One of the only negative things about online shopping is that you of course can't touch and feel the products before you buy then, and sometimes I have been rather disappointed when the clothes actually arrive, because either the colour of the garment have been different or the quality you had hoped for wasn't there. So with these posts I hope I can show some of the details that you almost never can get before buying things online. This is what we ordered:

TOURING HOODIE by MUNSTER KIDS // SNEAKERS by HUMMEL // DRESS by BOBO CHOOSES // BUTTON UP HOODIE by GRAY LABEL // FLEECE ZIP UP JACKET by NOVA STAR.

I have been searching hi and lo for the Munster hoodie for my boy. I should have bought it a long time ago, but somehow it never happened and then when I wanted it, it was nowhere to be found. Luckily I did find one, although in size 6, so big sis might have to rock the guitar hoodie a bit before the boy can actually get it. As usual the quality of Munster is great. I also love the little thumb holes and the sneaky embroided Munster head on the arm.

The sneakers by Hummel were also a hit. Nice classic white sneakers with white and blue details. Nice soft sole and easy to put on velcro straps. We ordered a size 28 and they were very true to size.

The dress by Bobo Choses was a c/o I Dream Elephants. I love this dress. The red colour completely pops and it will look so nice on my girl. The material is very soft and t-shirt like. We ordred a size 8-9 because that is what she wears in tops, but the dress is running a bit bigger than the tops so it is quite big on her.

Gray Label is new to us, so I was excited to see how it was. We ordered a button up hoodie in midnight blue and a baggy pant in warm grey. We were very happy with both. The hoodie has a lovely deep colour to it. The only tiny minus is that it is not very stretchy, but since it has buttons going all the way up, it won't be any trouble getting it over my sons head. We ordred size 5-6 in the pants and size 6 in the hoodie. Both true to size.

We were very happy with the soft fleece Nova Star jacket. I have had my eye on it for a while, but wasn't sure what the colour was. It looked different in different production shots, so I hesitated for a while. I decided to take a shot at it, and I have to say we are very pleased with it. It is super soft, and has a nice chocolate colour in real life. It has a stripey inner lining, thumb holes and feels like a really nice all around jacket. Good for cold spring days or summer evenings and perfect for autumn or winter in Australia.

Items were purchased at: Oii barnkläder // Millie Molly Moo // I Dream Elephants.

6 comments:

  1. Tillykke med de nye sager i garderoben! Og rigtig fedt, at du fokuserer på detaljerne - det virker!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Vibeke! Dejligt du synes det! :) Hvis man betaler lidt ekstra så vil man jo meget gerne ha lidt fine detaljer ikke sandt? Så jeg håber I ser det her :)

      Delete
  2. These clothes reviews are so great, I wish more would do them beacause you are right, you hardly see the clothes properly in some online shops. I will look into those sneakers and the Munster sweat is great too! OH and the bobo dress! Great there goes my paycheck again :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chantal, that is great to hear :) Oh yes, the good old paycheck, though I am glad to hear you liked what you saw, they are all good buys.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Bobo Choses is running big this season. Glad you love the dress, we do as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny they seem to change for each season, makes it hard to know what to pick, but good thing is she will have something to look forward to wear soon! Thank you!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v