Thursday, November 29, 2012

Moments | Cooling Down





D wears: Tee by Bobo Choses // Boardshorts by Munster Kids // Cap by Munster Kids.

It was a whopping HOT day today. Us Melbournians are not use to temperatures above 40C so I have to agree it was too hot for my taste. It doesn't get really hot until around 11 am here, so we tried to beat the heat and be down on the beach by 10 am.  It quickly got hot and we were glad we had some water to cool us down with. It was such a strong sun today the little guy had to keep his tee on not to get burnt. We had a great time, and it was so nice by the time we left the beach and headed for some cold drinks and some cool air conditioning at the close by beach cafe.

Phu, I can tell you the bike run at school pick up was tough! I have biked through rain, storm, lighthing but I have to say I prefer that to high temperatures! Now I got kids running around in underwear and eating icy poles with sun kissed cheeks. Yep summer is definitely here. 

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable. Love his whole outfit, wish we were having warm weather instead of freezing cold right now but it is nice to go in here and warm up from time to time :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v