Thursday, November 22, 2012

CHRISTMAS LIST | BABY BOY




It is time peeps! I know, I am normally one of those that is blissfully unaware how close we are to Christmas until it is just around the corner and I do one of those mad dashes to the shops and come home with exactly those things I promise each year not to get. The things that break easily or don't really look that great, or we simply have too much of already. Well this year is going to be different. I am going to be out in time, invest in some things that I know will last and be loved for longer than the Christmas will last.

Here is the first one out in a longer list of some great Christmas presents for the tiny princess, the little rebel or maybe the aspiring surfer dude or perhaps the little lady. These are my personal favorites and I hope you enjoy them too. I will have one of these lists per week and the next out is Little Lady.

1. Marcel Sleeping bag by La Cerise Sur Le Gateau // 2. Baby booties by Petit by Sofie Schnoor // 3. Ralph Raddish plush by Corby Tindersticks // 4. Dalmare baby blanket by Ada Ada  // 5. Scarf bib by Molo // 6. Fats play suit by Kidscase // 7. Dummy clip by Elodie Designs // 8. Lounge set in grey by TUSS // 9. Bike onesie by Bobo Choses // 10. Happy cloud pillow by PinkNounou

All garments are from the following shops: Scandinavian Minimall / Minibots / Skip To My Lou / Baby Goes Retro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v