Saturday, October 13, 2012

Brand Watch | Jack n'a qu'un oeil

French label Jack n'a qu'un oeil (I know... at tongue twister isn't it?) is brand new to me, but the instant I saw it I loved it. There is something so natural and raw about it, and the warm grey tones and dusty blues looks wonderful on every piece. I have always had a soft spot for raw hems and there is plenty of it here. There is beauty in the simplicity and the phrase less is more is very apt with this brand. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from this collection and you can find it at My Little Square.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I have never heard of this label or this shop but I just visited it and it is great! Thank you for the great label and shop find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see and buy the whole collection here:
    http://jacknaquunoeil.myshopify.com/collections/collection-hiver-12-13

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v