Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Day in July



I had to share this "at home with" reportage shot by talented Amelia & Andreas Lönngren Widell for Swedish Mama magazine. I have often talked about the amazing blog mokkasin run by the lovely Sofia who also run the exquisite shop Little Cute Mokkasin, which is nothing less than amazing in it's selection of all things wonderful. Well here are some of the photos that was in the magazine portraying a day at the Mokkasin Family's home. I love the light, airy photos and the creative children's rooms with an array of the toys and tins etc that you can buy in Sofia's shop. I get instantly transported back into a lovely Swedish bubble, which makes me long for light swedish summer evenings with the sound of a koltrast, and the smell of fresh flowers picked in the garden the day before. I have said it before and I am saying it again, if you want to get a big dose of inspiration or simply just finding that special item for somebody you love, visit Sofia at mokkasin!

To see all of the photos from the magazine click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v