Friday, June 1, 2012

Moments | Sticks & Stones



D wears: Knitted jacket by Cotton on Kids, pants by Zara, Longsleeve by Katvig, shoes by Zara and cap by CTH Mini.

Another lovely day with SUN. Blue sky and crispy air. Oh how I wish all days would be like this during the winter months. Me and the little man was on a proper excursion today. Took the train to a close village and did some vegetable/fruit shopping. Checked out a couple of shops and playground, and ran a few errands. We ended up in one of our favorite cafes, where we stopped for lunch and a nice Friday treat. D found a stick which have already become his favorite thing. Its funny with boys.. they seem to just love the simple things. D's favorite things is a ball, something with wheels and sticks. It was a great day... even though we had lots to do, we took it slow and enjoyed every moment of it. I wish I has the sense of having lots of time like today every day! Enjoy your weekend out there peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. I am melting seeing these photos of your little boy. What a charmer! That Katvig shirt is so nice. I have visited baby goes retro before but never saw that one. Will have to have a look, my boy would look great in that. Thank you for such a nice blog, I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ylva, thank you for your lovely comments. Yes the Katvig longsleeve is great. I have always LOVED Katvig. It was the first brand I fell over in Denmark and I still think they make some really great quality clothes. This shirt is no different, great colours and great quality. I look forward seeing you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v