Tuesday, January 31, 2012

INSPIRATION | Ada Ada

There is a lot to love about Ada Ada right now. I got a few samples sent home the other day and even though I knew their clothes was extremely soft and of great quality I still manged to get surprised. The light garments are perfect for our weather down here, where you can either layer it up or keep it simple for those hotter days. We will jump into these clothes straight away!

Ada Ada was recently in Paris, for the big Playtime event and there was only good things said about the new AW12 collection and their new woman & maternity line Grey Area. I can't wait to see it and how great is it that there is hope for some lovely clothes for women as well? So thrilled I will be able to get to wear some of this labels clothes for myself. There are quite a few labels that have started with adult lines and then done a children's wear line but I don't know many who have done the other way around. Exciting!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v