Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday

It has been a sort of long week after coming back from holiday. Somehow when you have had the time to kick back and let somebody help out with the kids and taking us all out for adventures and picnics you sort of forget how much work it can actually be with two kids under 6. When it gets too much I normally decide it is time to get out and run about for a good 3 hours or so. This is what we was up to today. Hope you will all have a nice weekend out there, with lots of time to enjoy your family and loved ones.

I have been asked to mention what my kids wear a couple of times, I will do my best to remember to put it out, but if I forget, just send me a comment and I will try and answer it. D wears, hat by CTH Mini, Top by Mini Rodini, Leggings by Snoozy, Shoes by Walnut Melbourne. M wears Hat by Sudo, Sweatshirt by Mini & Maximus.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable Annica! Enjoy your weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny, hope you had a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v