Sunday, January 29, 2012

I ♥ Tucci Brown!

Had a chance to run by one of my favorite shops the other day, Tucci Brown. It is one of those stores you wish you had hours to spend in. Packed with nice notebooks, wrapping paper, pens..well everything really! They also happen to have the best coffee around and barista's that simply know their business. I had my boy with me so I can't say it was a relaxing visit. He was in heaven, exploring every little thing with his hands. Still had time to munch on a gingerbread man and sip on a lovely cup of coffee. Also got home with one of the most awesome drawing pads. I will enjoy filling it with sketches soon! Hope you all had a lovely weekend too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v