Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Last Day

So today was our last day with just me and my girl. Tomorrow school starts for the very first time and things seem to finally be changing. It has been a lot of great moments where it has just been me and M, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday when her younger brother goes to kinder. We have hit the cinemas, cafes, beaches.. you name it! There has of course also been times when a 5 year old's amount of energy is nowhere near my own and you are just constantly amazed with how much such a little person have to say... like ALL THE TIME. There are no hmmm...yeeees.. escapes for me here, we are talking full undivided attention! So in a way I do understand she needs some challenges ahead, and school will be really good for her. I am sure I will still stand like a bozo when school starts and wonder who that little grown up girl is...

Our favorite cafe has been shut for a whole month and today was the first day it was open again, we had to celebrate with lunch and something sweet before we did today's errands together. We managed to squeeze in a trip to M's favorite stores as well...needless to say one of them is a toy shop!

M wears dress by Mini Rodini, schoolbag by Bobo Chooses, leggings by H&M, shoes by Natives.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v