Thursday, February 16, 2012

Moments | School Pick UP

Had time for a few moments at the beach again, before school pick up. It certainly is the best playground there is. I am loving these days where I get to focus on one child at a time. You get moments you wouldn't have otherwise and that special time to just sit on the porch and chat about tiny things like the little seeds that are fluffy and are everywhere in the air here in Australia at the moment. My kids call them little fluffies. We picked M up and on the way home the sky turned black. We just made it inside before the thunderstorm hit..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
D wears: Hat by CTH Mini, tee by Minti, shorts by Nova Star

4 comments:

  1. I love that time with one child as well! That beach looks amazing...so jealous of your warmth!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,

    its the best that time... no fighting with older siblings, just time to sit and soak up their little minds..haha. Oh I will be soaking up the sun in your blog by the time July is here, and we have boring winter rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bunch of lovely, summery photos. Your boy is so awesome in his cool clothes :) Wish we had warm here too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annika,
    I am hoping my summer photos can warm you up over there a bit, and maybe you can do the same for me when you get summer :) Thanks, I often look at your blog for inspiration, you got such a good eye for cool boy clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v