Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tie dye summer trends!


There seem to be a revival with the tie dye style for the children's fashion but in a more toned down version. I have to say I like these two toned colour versions a lot, I have noticed grey melting into blue or lighter melting into a darker version of a colour a lot which somehow just screams summer to me in big style. Here are some summery clothes from Kids Case SS13 collection that I simply adore!

All items are available over at LOJA DADA.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Loja Dada is one of my favourite shops. She's so sweet and shipping goes so smooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oon - glad to hear you are a fan of her shop as well! Just had a look at your own blog and I am loving it!! A new bookmark for sure :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v