Thursday, March 21, 2013

Moments | Afternoon Sun

M wears: Flounce top by Finger in the Nose / Cloud pants by Shampoodle / Jefferson shoes by Native Shoes.

We have had a couple of days with mild temperatures that has made everybody aware that summer might be going towards its end. But yesterday the sun jumped out and offered us 29C all day long. I am really wishing we get one of those Autumns that stays on a comfy 25C all the way to winter (I know...probably not going to happen here in Melbourne, but here's to hoping!!)

M was so happy to see the Cloud pants we received all the way from Sweden and Shampoodle yesterday. She instantly wanted to try them out and they were so nice on. We picked a size 130 which I think is around 7-9 yrs in size. Best thing about these pants (besides the incredible airy fabric and great cut) is that you can use them both as pants and shorts. Since they got a cuff at the end of the leg you can easily push them up on the leg to sport a shorts version (which I think is the original version of how they are suppose to be worn). Though since we are heading towards colder weather I love this version which gives M plenty of time to grow with them. Oh, and the colour! It was actually hard to capture the lovely rose/cotton candy colour of these pants, it is the one sort of pink that I really love. The name?? Pink nectar of course! The wonderful top from Finger in the Nose is unfortunately not available anymore, it is from a couple of seasons back, although I have spotted there are plenty of great new tops in their e-shop online.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the girl's style!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniela - Thanks! I had not much to do with this outfit since Mika picked it all, do love it myself though! I would love a pair of those pants in my size.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow...love it! I have been thinking of ordering those pants for my daughter. Can you tell me, how tall your daughter is? This might help me in choosing the size. I would like the pants to be a bit to big so that she could wear them as long pants like your daughter in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saija - M is about 119 cm tall, and we picked the size 130. Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  3. I was just going to ask the same thing as Saija did because those pants look so cool full length :)

    - Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni - I just assumed they were meant to be shorter since the image on Shampoodles website is actually like that, but they work great as full length pants for us,and I love the extra year or so usage that comes out of them. I think M can wear this easily until she is 9!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v