Thursday, June 20, 2013

Moments | Thursday Thoughts








D wears: Hoodie by Soft Gallery / Cord pants by Shampoodle / Shoes by Converse / Beanie by Vans.

Thursday is our slow down day. The little guy is off from Kinder and for me it means a day with no school drop off since my husband does that so its generally a nice way to slow down as the week comes to an end. Didn't have too much on the agenda today except for finishing of some work and hanging out with my youngest. I can't believe how big he is getting. Hardly any signs of my baby left, instead there is a curious little soul who has taken over and has filled my days with .....why? why? why mum?

Here are some photos from today when we went to post a letter and have some lunch. The little guy got to try the new Toca Boca Hairsaloon 2 (which is free to download for a limited time in the app store) and he loved it. It is so creative and fun that even I am having a hard time to stay away from colouring hair and cutting mohawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v