Saturday, December 8, 2012

Moments | Details



D wears: Tee by Maiike // Pants by Popupshop // Beanie by Vans // Shoes by Native Shoes.

It's all about details with this little guy. Everything needs to be inspected, checked, poked and if necessary smelled! Haha. He is a pro stick collector and loves his fair share of bugs. We put up the Christmas tree last night and out came a big bug, where I instinctively jumped over the couch to fetch some paper and quickly get it out the door. In came M and said.. STOP MUM! It's just a centipede, and before I had the chance to say anything she picked it up and slowly walked towards the door to let it out. Hmmm.. I think it's fair to say I got two Aussie kids now. Two little bush babies..not afraid of a bit of nature, haha! Hmm I think this Swede needs a lesson or two from them.

Have a nice weekend out there! 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v