Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Get your Superhero groove on!

There were a SUPER package waiting for us the other day... In it were this cool retro superhero mask from My Lille Limón. I showed it to M and she had to try it on straight away. I love how it suits well on both girls AND boys. It is always nice when they fit the face well too, and since it is made out of felt material it feels good to wear which is a big bonus!

I adore the retro style and I can sense there will be many hours of superhero fun in store for us with this one! If red and white isn't your favorite colour combo be sure to check out the large range of other masks as well.

Big thanks to My Lille Limón...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v