Monday, December 10, 2012

Just...one...photo!

I give up... it is on the realm of impossible to take a Christmas card of this little guy. I wasn't even going to try, but then all of a sudden he showed up with this hat on, and I couldn't resist. Here is the feeble attempts that followed... in the end I plonked a toy bus in his hands and he finally stood still for about 1 second! Yay..

I haven't forgotten about the weekly Christmas list... it is coming up later today!! It has been a crazy busy week, lots of extra work and meeting up with some lovely retailers and shops this week, but I have found some great Christmas suggestions for the next age group.... The Aspiring surfer Dude! Age 2-10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v