Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nonchalant Mom

One of my favorite online shops are Nonchalant Mom. They have such
a wonderful, personal and most important comfortable choices for both
kids and adults. At the moment all the new collections from their brands
are coming up online, and what a nice selection of brands they have!

I am really loving ESP no1. and Nico.Nico's new collections. ESP no1 has
focused on nice simple contrasts and nice little pockets for details.
Nico.Nico is just getting stronger and stronger in my eyes. I love their
ethnic feel and organic material. You instantly know you will have a soft
garment if you go with this brand.

Here are some of my favorite picks from their webshop... have a look!


2 comments:

  1. I love both of these brands!
    My boy has jeans from ESP No. 1 and they look super comfy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ESP no1. looks very nice. Don't have anything from them, but I love the simplicity and colour choice. We already love Nico.Nico and the earthy colours this year totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v