Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Friends With You

I've gone completely gaga over this art collective that calls themselves
Friends With You. I saw their art posters when I was checking out the Outre gallery in Melbourne City the other day and there is something quite magical within the simplicity of their characters and colour combinations.

They completely pop when they are hanging on the wall and they would go nicely right on our white livingroom wall... only issue is - will M claim it if we buy it?? I am sure she will. They also do some amazing art installations with giant inflatable characters that instantly turn you into a drooling kid. They have recently opened up their own space in Miami and boy oh boy I would love to pop my head in that shop sometime soon!

Friends with you Gallery, in Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v