- EAT – All things for the kitchen, including wooden bowls, chopping blocks, platters and tea towels
- DRINK – All vessels to drink from, including mugs, glasses and dog bowls
- RELAX – All things that help you create a space to relax in, including blankets and throws, cushions, ottomans and beanbags, scented candles, wall hooks and wooden clocks
- STORE – Everything you need to help get your home in order, including storage jars, laundry baskets, tote bags, overnight bags and storage bags
- BATHE – All things you want in the bathroom, including bathmats and bathrobes
- SLEEP –All things for the bedroom, including duvet sets, sheets and pillowcases, blankets and cushions
According to the press release, the collection "combines optimistic and effortless design with pared-back Australian simplicity and features quality natural materials such as cotton, linen and timber."
Cotton On General Manager Felicity McGahan said expanding into the homewares market marks its first brand partnership. "We're incredibly excited to be partnering with one of the country's iconic design brands to create accessories for your home that reflect our honest, relaxed, quintessentially Australian style."
Mark and Louella Tuckey said they were drawn to partner with Cotton On because of the brand's quintessentially Australian style.
"We're excited about the opportunity to design a fun, relaxed and accessible collection with Cotton On that will allow us to introduce the Mark Tuckey brand to customers and homes throughout Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and South Africa. The collection is based on a natural palette with pops of colour and a focus on good, clean design at affordable prices."
Mark Tuckey + Cotton On retails from $14.95 for a Twin Mug Set.
The collection will be available online from Friday 3 July 2015 and in select Cotton On stores in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and South Africa from Wednesday 8 July 2015.