Thursday, March 13, 2014

Moments | For the love of Sharks!



D wears: Long sleeve by Munsterkids / Shorts by Munsterkids / Shoes by Natives / Helmet by Mambo.

My little boy is infatuated by sharks. He loves watching them on TV and when we visited the aquarium so he could see them close up he stood there for ages just looking at them with his mouth wide open. So when I saw Munsterkids had this longsleeve in their AW14 collection I knew it would be a hit with my boy. I have said it before and I am saying it again, Munsterkids know their audience :) These are a few photos from our Tuesday together.

We took a scooter trip up to the stores, we were on a mission to find whoopee cushions!! I know..serious stuff, we finally found them and bought 2 for good measure (he blew up the first one he got). Needless to say there were a lot of giggles and farting noises in our house that same afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. i love these images, well i love all your images really. i have to ask, what is that game your son is playing?? Looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna - Thank you so nice to hear. He is playing a Toca Boca game. It is the house one. Where they help running a house. I think he is doing the dishes here..haha. Hoping it will continue in real life soon :) Have a nice weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v