Thursday, December 5, 2013

CREATIVE | MR.PRINTABLES


I had to share one of my favourite creative hangouts on the net. Meet MR.PRINTABLE! Mr.P is a friendly site offering creative and educational free printables for children and families. Here you can find great wall posters like MAP OF THE MOON and ALPHABET POSTERS, or how about some great INVITATION CARDS to an upcoming birthday party? Or if its a rainy day, how about making some BIRD FINGER PUPPETS?

There is no limit to the creativity here, and I LOVE how its all in the name of fun and eduction! Definitely one of our favorite places that I like to share with my kids. Check it out here:

:: MR.PRINTABLES ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v