First off I'd like to say thanks for sticking around during the absence of our house move. It has been a whirlwind of a few weeks and it's has not been easy as it never is when you have to move your entire life into another home. We are finally starting to settle in and so I am back online and back to the blog sphere!
I would like to introduce you to a new label that we have had a chance to try out and review. Since I am haling from Scandinavia I know the importance of a good thermo top! They can be hard to find, but when you do, you know it will be the one piece in your kids wardrobe that you feel good that they are wearing again and again.
Meet Smalls. - Created by two New Zealand friends Cat (stylist) and E-J (marketing) who now resides in UK. Between them have 6 kids aged between four and ten. When their kids were babies, their generous New Zealand grandparents sent them lots of woolly goodies from their homeland. It was during this time that they realised the magical powers of merino wool. Wrapped up snug in it, their kids stayed warm in the cold British winters and in summer or indoors, they didn’t get as hot and sweaty as they did in cotton or polyester. And most excitingly, because the merino stayed cleaner for longer, they didn’t have to spend as much time doing washing -– or suffer the post- wash disappointment of the garments shrinking or coming out grey.
Long the secret weapon of the sports industry, they are now bringing the power of merino to your smalls. The perfect combination of comfort and cool, here’s why their range of everyday wear is so good...
- Easy care machine washable wool. I get better with every wash.
- Breathable like a second skin. I draw moisture away from the body... so wear me day after day. I won’t get smelly!
- Warm in winter, cool in summer, that’s year-round comfort.
- You won’t believe it’s wool – I’m as soft as a puppy’s earlobe
- No itchy labels and anti-allergy!
- Made from superfine wool trimmed from happy sheep that roam the mountains of New Zealand and Australia.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly. You’ll be handing your Smalls down
through the family.
All garments are made from 100% super fine merino wool all the way from New Zealand.
“No matter what’s happening outside, you’ll know they are happy underneath it all” love Cat & EJ xx
Find your Smalls here! (and yes they ship worldwide)