Thursday, January 8, 2015

Moments | Summer Holiday









M wears: Cam mineral universe dress by molo / Gwenneth Cardigan by molo / Backpack by Bobo Choses. D wears: Malik denim sweatshirt by molo / Stash it Shorts by Minti / Tee by Bobo Choses / Backpack by Herschel.

Some moments from the school holidays. Although it can we quite hard to mix working and having kids at home (I am fortunate to be able to shuffle work around and do some evening hours instead) I have to say this summer holiday I am enjoying spending as much time I can with them. At the end of the month both will start school again and the early mornings will begin again, so for now I am telling myself to take it all in and do as much fun things I can with them. We love hopping on our bikes and head off to playgrounds and beaches with a quick stop for an ice cream of course! I love the slow mornings and just figuring out where we want the day to take us and I am sure I will miss that nice slow pace when things get back to routines again. So for now we have stopped watching the time and just let the mood and weather decide where we should go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v